How we Disinfect
We use a victory electrostatic cordless gun (available for rental) along with EPA Approved Vital oxide disinfectant. using an electrostatic sprayer is 70% faster and uses 65% less disinfectant THAN OTHER SPRAYERS AND FOGGERS. SAVES TIME AND MONEY.
EQUIPMENT IS FIRST CLEANED AND THEN DISINFECTED using EPA APPROVED DISINFECTANTS
DUE TO THE DELICACY OF TODAY'S LED ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ALL LIGHTS AND ELECTRONICS ARE FIRST CLEANED AND THEN DISINFECTED BY HAND
trucks and vans
ALL VEHICLES ARE FIRST CLEANED THEN DISINFECTED USING EPA APPROVED DISINFECTANTS
Victory electrostatic sprayer
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
• PATENTED ELECTROSTATIC CHARGE PENETRATES CHEMICAL PROVIDING A THIN EVEN SPRAY PATTERN ON ALL SURFACES
• WEIGHS ONLY 5.9 LBS. WITH A FULL TANK
• CORDLESS CONVENIENCE ALLOWS FOR EFFORTLESS MOVEMENT ROOM TO ROOM
• 3-IN-1 NOZZLE LETS YOU SET THE SPRAY PARTICLE SIZE TO MATCH YOUR APPLICATION
• EASY FILL HDPE 33.8OZ REFILLABLE TANK ALLOWS YOU COAT UP TO 2800 SQ. FT. ON 40 MICRON SETTING
• VICTORY 16.8V LITHIUM-ION BATTERY ALLOWS YOU TO RUN BETWEEN 20-80 TANKS ON A SINGLE CHARGE
• OPTIMUM SPRAY DISTANCE 2 – 3FT
• TANK CAPACITY 33.8 OZ.
• RUN TIME 4 HOURS
• NOZZLE SPRAY SIZES 40 MICRON FULL CONE, 80 MICRON FULL CONE, 110 MICRON 120° FAN
• CHARGE TIME 90 MINUTES
• FLOW RATE 40 MICRON / 3.1 OZ PER MINUTE 80 MICRON / 3.8 OZ. PER MINUTE 110 MICRON / 10.5 OZ. PER MINUTE
How to use the Victory Gun
Victory Gun Demo
victory gun micron settings
food safe and non-corrosive
- Electrostatic sprayers can dramatically cut the time to disinfect large areas. Vital Oxide is one of the few disinfectants that can be dispersed in this manner because Vital Oxide is non-corrosive to treated surfaces and objects.
- “No rinse required on food contact surfaces” is a safety rating given by NSF International (previously the National Sanitation Foundation). The NSF testing guidelines are a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, including the FDA 21. Vital Oxide is rated “no rinse required on food contact surfaces” category D2, meaning Vital Oxide is approved for use in commercial or residential kitchens to control bacteria, viruses, and mold without the need to wash/rinse the area with water after Vital Oxide is applied.
EXPECT TO SEE NEW POLICIES FOR RENTAL AND RETURNING OF EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLES. ALSO CONFIRMATION, PICKUP AND RETURN TIMES MAY CHANGE TO ALLOW FOR THE ADDITIONAL CLEANING REQUIRED TO help STOP THE SPREAD OF THIS VIRUS.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies